The Wynnewood Public Library offers free technology services to the residents of Wynnewood and Garvin County. Public library technology helps create a stronger economy, ensuring workforce development and lifelong learning.
The library’s four public computers are available in thirty minute time slots, for up to one hour per day.
- Get on the Internet.
- Create resumes, spreadsheets, flyers, and presentations.
- Play children’s educational games.
- Learn digital skills with free online tutorials.
- And more!
Free, open Wi-Fi access to the Internet
Connect to our Wi-Fi with your personal smartphones, tablets, and laptops. Caution: the Wi-Fi is an open, unsecured connection.
eBooks, Audiobooks, and More
Log in with your library card number and pin to checkout materials through the OK Virtual Library.
Library staff can help with basic computer and Internet needs so you can
- Create an e-mail account.
- Do online applications for jobs and services.
- Use your e-reader and more.
Browse, search, and reserve items at the library’s online catalog.
Research Trusted Information
If accessing these databases outside of the library, get your username and password from the librarian. Explore all of our databases.
EBSCOhost is a powerful online reference system accessed through the Internet. Learn about
- Health and medical issues.
- Small business resources.
- Learning and education for all ages including homework help.
Accelerated Reader Bookfinder Search for accelerated reader books with a quiz.