The library has gathered useful and reliable resources for help with federal and state taxes.
- The library can print forms for 10 cents per page.
- View and download federal tax forms and publications.
- Order federal tax products to be delivered by mail.
- Call 1-800-829-3676 to order federal tax products to be delivered by mail.
- View and download Oklahoma tax forms and publications.
Tax Tools and Apps
Download the free IRS2GO mobile app to stay connected to the IRS.
You can prepare and e-file your own taxes with professional software using IRS’s Free File.
The Interactive Tax Assistant tool is a tax law resource that takes you through a series of questions and provides you with responses to tax law questions.
Check the status of your federal tax refund with Where’s My Refund.
Federal and State Tax Websites
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is the nation’s tax collection agency and administers the Internal Revenue Code enacted by Congress. Find forms, publications, help, and resources for filing your federal taxes.
Tax Scams and Consumer Alerts
This IRS page looks at the different scams affecting individuals, businesses, and tax professionals and what do if you spot a tax scam.
This IRS Identity Protection site provides information and guidance on identity theft issues.