The time has finally come to move into another phase of reopening at the library!
We are still dedicated to the health and safety of our patrons and our staff, but feel that now is the appropriate time to expand a few services.
A few things will NOT be changing. We are continuing to practice safety measures to protect our community from the spread of COVID-19.
The following COVID practices will remain in effect:
- Mask use is REQUIRED to enter the library. This is a policy with ZERO exceptions. If you cannot or choose not to wear a mask, you may utilize our curbside service option. This applies to all patrons regardless of vaccination status.
- Computer keyboards will remain covered by a protective barrier. Staff will continue to clean the keyboard, mouse, and computer station between users.
- Occupancy will continue to be monitored. Our ideal occupancy is 8 to 10 people practicing appropriate social distancing.
We are expanding service hours to better meet the needs of our community.
The new service hours are:
- 9 AM to 11 AM will be reserved for Seniors (62+) and those at elevated risk for COVID-19.
- 11 AM to 6 PM will be open to the public.
Your favorite features are returning.
Friends of the Library Book Sale
We’ve received many requests to begin offering shopping opportunities at the Friends of the Wynnewood Library Book Sale. We are pleased to announced that you will be able to shop at the book sale during the appropriate hours, barring any closed door use of the meeting room.
Meeting Room and Study Tables
Our meeting room and study tables will be available for reservation. Currently, they are only used for extremely brief periods of time and not for any extended meeting purposes. We will be allowing meetings to be conducted during appropriate hours while following ALL COVID guidelines INCLUDING MASK USAGE. We will not, under absolutely ANY circumstances allow impromptu meetings to take place. Use of the tables and meeting room MUST be scheduled in advance. This will allow us to prepare for your visit and make sure that we are under capacity before you arrive.
Computer Time Limits
We will be extending time limits for computer usage from 30 minutes to 1 hour.
We will be returning a few chairs to the lobby for seating.